The Cedar Grove Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. is dedicated to nurturing Cedar Grove resident graduating seniors from ANY high school with a strong commitment to the Cedar Grove community, demonstrating achievement in the areas of arts, academics, business, media or vocational education. Financial compensation in the form of several scholarships will be awarded in the quest for higher education.
We are not accepting any applications, as the April 25th deadline has passed. Thank you to everyone for applying! See the winners soon!
The Cedar Grove Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. is pleased to announce their 2018 scholarship awards campaign.
The application process is open to Cedar Grove residents graduating from any high school in 2018 and pursuing continuing education. The scholarship awards demonstrate the Cedar Grove Chamber of Commerce support of the power of education for all students and the positive effect that education has on the community as a whole. Based on the results of the fundraising efforts of the Cedar Grove Chamber Foundation, Inc., it is anticipated that three $1,000.00 scholarship awards will be offered in the areas of arts, academics, business, media or vocational education to students with a strong commitment to the Cedar Grove community. By supporting outstanding students today, and acknowledging the teachers, administrators and schools that inspire their excellence, the Chamber will help students nurture the quest for higher learning. These are the links a candidate will need to get started.
Please read the below criteria:
• Resident of Cedar Grove
• Graduating Senior from Any High School in 2018
• Registered i n an accredited institution for post graduate education/training
• Applicant must demonstrate commitment to Cedar Grove
• Applicant must demonstrate excellence i n one or more of the following areas of concentration: arts, academics, business, media and vocational education
• Applicant’s resume must reflect extra-curricular activities, community service and/or work experience
Application period closed
Contact Michelle Girardi | firstname.lastname@example.org